Over 50 degrees in March means GRILLLING!!
This meal left us wanting more so I had to share it with you!
- Sriracha Barbecue Chicken Thighs
- Season with Salt/Pepper and then bake in oven for 25 min @ 350 degrees
- Finish on grill over medium heat and baste with favorite BBQ sauce mixed with Sriracha until cooked through.
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- Toss potatoes with 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil and Salt/Pepper/Granulated Garlic/parmesan cheese to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min
- Take out of oven, scrape pan and add additional parmesan if preferred
- Finish at 450 degrees for final 10 minutes until crispy and brown all over
- Honey Mustard & Apple Broccoli Slaw
- Take on pkg of Broccoli slaw and toss with dressing to taste
- Add chopped apples (we used 1 honeycrisp apple)
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
#realschmitt #midwestblogger #healthyfood #grill