After baby number two, we had numerous meal deliveries. Little did we know, we’d keep coming back to one of those meals, time-after-time. So simple, yet sooo good! To this day we still LOVE it and I can’t wait to pass it forward to you!
Thank you Jamie!!
- 9 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 9 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 4 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened Apple Juice
- 4 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Thick Pork Chops (we’ve tried both bone-in and boneless…and both work great)
- 2 Apples (cut into slices)
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup of marinade into a large zip-lock bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Marinate pork chops in refrigerator at least 4 hours (even better overnight).
- Pour remaining marinade into a bag with apples, and refrigerate (marinate same amount of time as pork).
- Grill pork chops until medium or broil until golden brown with crisp edges
- Saute apples with all the marinade in the apple bag on stove top until nice and soft.
We tend to serve this with brown rice and freshly steamed broccoli. There’s always extra sauce/marinade after cooking the apples. We drizzle this goodness over everything! This meal can actually be kid friendly as well and I would always recommend that people double that recipe because you will want leftovers!
#realschmitt #midwestblogger #sunshinemeal